Research has shown that turmeric may:
- support the immune system
- exhibit a potent anti-inflammatory effect
- have significant antioxidant effects
- exert direct free radical scavenging activity
Over thousands of years turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese traditional herbal medicine systems as a treatment that may:
- help relieve mild joint pain
- act as a liver protectant
- help relieve symptoms of indigestion
- act as a digestive bitter
- assist in mild gastrointestinal disorders
Complete•3 Turmeric is both a tonic that provides antioxidants for the maintenance of wellbeing and a remedy that may assist in relieving specific health conditions.
Modern research continues to investigate this ancient rhizome’s exciting potential for a wide range of applications.